If you’re new to the game or thinking about playing, getting started can seem a little daunting – but it doesn’t have to be. There is a pathway through from your first lessons or taster on the driving range to playing the game and then thinking about joining Stratford Oaks.
Suitable for beginners, this category of membership is available for those who have never experienced the benefits of club membership. Academy members are offered a structured assisted tuition programme, the opportunity to play the course with a mentor and full use of the practice and clubhouse facilities.
- Clubs are available for practice
- Golf shoes or trainers are suitable footwear
- 500 Range Ball allowance for the membership period
- Assisted practice with Assistant PGA Pro at £5 per session
- Unlimited use of the Short Game Area & Putting Green
- 6 x 9 Hole games after 12pm with mentor playing partner
- Informal get together in the Clubhouse to learn more about the game - Rules of Golf, Handicaps, Competition Formats, Ettiquette & Course Management