Acorn Silver Application
The Acorn Silver category of annual membership gives 20 x 18 hole credits for playing during the weekdays or weekends, and full use of the clubs facilities. It also includes free access to Network Golf which offers you, the golfer, the best of both worlds, you can be a member of the club you love and play at over 30 clubs including local favourites such as Bromsgrove, Cleobury Mortimer, Gaudet Luce, Naunton Downs and The Vale.
Our full membership year runs from 1st July until 30th June. For the first year only, you may join part way through. To assist with this, please see the options below:
|1st July 2022 - June 30th 2023||20 x 18 hole credits||£400 plus England Golf & County Fees|
Benefits & Conditions
- 18 hole games can be played any day after 11am using 1 credit
- 9 hole games can be played any day after 11am for .75 of a credit
- Network Golf - Play up to 5 times a year at each of the 30 Network Golf courses free of charge
- Credits be used for your guests
- Hold an Official Handicap
- Competition Entry (one per month during the season)
- Bookings can be made from your homepage, or the Intelligent Golf App 21 days in advance
- 10% member bar discount
- Social Events calendar
- Rounds cannot be carried forward into a new membership year
Records of your bookings are kept on your member homepage under My Golf -> Flexible Account, so that you can easily check the number of credits you have used, and your current balance.