You don’t have to be a member to enjoy the Oaks as playing fees are available 7 days a week. We welcome visitors and official handicaps are not necessary. However, we do require players to maintain a reasonable standard, to abide by the club’s rules and the etiquette and Rules of Golf.
Visitor tee reservations are available to book 21 days in advance weekday and 7 days ahead at weekends. Book online now on the right of this page or telephone 01789 731980. Buggies may be also be booked online at a cost of £20 per round.
We are a cashless golf club so please could you advise your playing partners that green fees, and any other purchases at the club on the day can be made by debit or credit card (except American Express).
MEASURES CURRENTLY IN PLACE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS:
The current restrictions do not prevent taking place, but all golfers should follow some simple steps to maintain the low risk of infection
- keep pins in - remove ball without touching pin
- bunker rakes removed - use your club
- bins removed - take your litter away
- ball washers removed - use own towel
- shoe cleaners removed - clean off site
- social distancing (2 metres rule) on tees, greens and throughout the round
- golfers should only pick their own ball up
- do not share equipment, such as golf clubs or rangefinders
- don’t shake hands before or after your game
WINTER WARMER FOR 2,3 & 4 BALL BOOKINGS
All 2, 3 & 4 Ball bookings include a food voucher with a choice of:
- Soft bap with bacon or sausage
- Hearty homemade soup & roll
- Slice of homemade cake
With our compliments to enjoy before or after your game from 10.30am.